We run a ‘peaceful community tank’ with a blend of plants and animals that (are supposed to and mostly do) live harmoniously together.
Aquarium as of 31-Jan-2021
Things that keep things going, or make them nice.
Food for critters
- Various flakes, pellets and wafers
- VorTech MP10w ‘quiet drive’
- biOrb Amazonas Root Aquarium Ornament (41cm)
Where it all comes from. No kickbacks, just honest impressions.
- my go-to place for aquatic plant supplies
- MaidenHead Aquatics
- the local shop, part of a garden centre
- good vendor, often has better pricing than most
- I get all my ‘dry salts’ fertilizers from here
- Outfit in Norwich. Giving them a try.
- second-hand kit. you can do well here
- Charterhouse Aquatics
- major online shop. the aquarium came from here
- RIverwood Aquatics
- seems a small outfit, but I like these guys – very responsive
- Machine Mart
- affordable supplier of disposable CO2 cylinders. 600 g cylinder lasts about 4 months
UK Aquatic Plants Society – lots of great information here